Charlottenburg District Court
HRB 105282 B
as per § 27a of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG)
DE25 399 0787
Martina Vlahov and Alexander Artelt
Responsible for content according to § 55 Section 2 of the German State Broadcasting Treaty (RStV)
Liability for content
The content of our website has been created and compiled with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and currency of this content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on this website in accordance with § 7 Section 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). Nevertheless, pursuant to §§ 8 to 10 of the TMG, as service providers we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party data, nor to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of data in accordance with general regulations remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of notification of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of any such violation of the law, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our website contains links to external, third-party websites, the content of which we have no influence over. Therefore, we cannot assume liability for any of this external content. The relevant provider/s or operator/s of such websites are always responsible for the content of these linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. No illegal content was recognized at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. Should we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant links immediately.
The content and works created by the website operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution or any other use outside the limits of copyright law requires the written consent of the appropriate author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are permitted solely for private, non-commercial use. Where content on this website was not created by the operator, the copyright of third parties is respected. Third-party content is marked as such. Should you still have reason to believe that a copyright infringement has taken place, please notify us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove all relevant content immediately.
Disclaimer and conditions of use for our Facebook fan page
§ 1 Scope of this disclaimer
The following conditions apply to the use of this Facebook fan page, between the user and the operator of the fan page (hereinafter referred to as "provider”). Usage is only permitted if you, as the user, accept these conditions of use.
§ 2 Notice of liability for content on our Facebook fan page
The content of this Facebook fan page has been created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness and currency of the content provided. Use of the content of the Facebook fan page is at the user's own risk. Contributions labeled by name reflect the opinion of the relevant author and may not always correspond with the opinion of the provider.
§ 3 External links on our Facebook fan page
This Facebook fan page contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of their respective operators. During the initial linking of the external links, the provider checked the external content for any legal infringements. At that time, no legal infringements were apparent. The provider has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and content of these linked websites. The insertion of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content of the reference or link as their own. Permanent monitoring of these external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete indications of legal infringements. However, should we become aware of legal infringements, any such external links will be deleted immediately.
§ 4 Obligations as a user of our Facebook fan page
(1) As a user, you agree that you will not post any posts/comments on our Facebook fan page that violate these rules, common decency or any other applicable German law. In particular, you are prohibited from publishing offensive or untrue content; using content protected by law, in particular by copyright and trademark law, without authorization; performing anti-competitive activities; advertising on the Facebook fan page without the express written permission of the provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising, in particular linking your own fan page or website with or without accompanying text in comments or within posts.
(2) The provider retains the right to delete posts and comments if these could contain a violation of the law.
(3) As a user, you undertake to check your posts and comments before they are published to see whether they contain information that you may not wish to publish. Your posts and topics may be captured in search engines and thus be accessible worldwide. Any claim for deletion or correction of such search engine entries vis-à-vis the provider is excluded.
(4) In the event that third parties or other users should assert claims against the provider for possible legal infringements that a) result from the content posted by you as a user on the Facebook fan page and/or b) result from your use of the provider's fan page as a user, you as a user undertake to indemnify the provider from any claims, including claims for damages, and to reimburse the provider for any possible costs incurred due to legal infringement. In particular, the provider is exempt from the costs of any necessary legal defense. The provider is entitled to demand an appropriate payment in advance from you as the user. As a user, you are obliged to support the provider in good faith with information and documents in the execution of its legal defense against third parties. All further rights and claims for damages of the provider shall remain unaffected. Should you, as a user, not be responsible for the possible infringement of rights, the aforementioned obligations do not apply.
§ 5 Copyright and ancillary rights
(1) The content published on this Facebook fan page is subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law. Any use not permitted by German copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the relevant holder of rights. In particular, this applies to the copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Content and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or passing on of individual content or complete pages is not permitted, and may result in prosecution. The production of copies and downloads is permitted solely for personal, private and non-commercial use.
(2) The presentation of this website in external frames is permitted solely with written consent.
§ 6 Data protection on Facebook / concerning the “Like” button
(1) The provider of this Facebook fan page uses plugins from Facebook.com, which are provided by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304 in the USA. Users of our website, on which the Facebook plugin is installed, are hereby notified that the plugin establishes a connection to Facebook, whereby a transmission to your browser is carried out to enable the plugin to appear on the website.
(2) Furthermore, when this site is used, data will be forwarded to the Facebook servers which contain information about your website visits to our homepage. For logged-in Facebook users, this means that the usage data is assigned to their personal Facebook account. As soon as you, as a logged-in Facebook user, actively use the Facebook plug-in (e.g. by clicking on the "Like" button or using the comment function), this data will be transmitted to your Facebook account and published. This can only be avoided by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
(3) We have no exact knowledge of which data Facebook stores and uses. As a user of the fan page, you must therefore allow for the possibility that Facebook may store your actions on the fan page in their entirety.
(4) When you click the “Like" button, Facebook identifies your IP address, processor type and browser version. Facebook may use your IP address, along with other information and your real name - if you have provided it in your Facebook profile - to determine your identity and habits through that profile. If you always log in to Facebook via this user profile, Facebook can use this information to find out your personal preferences, contacts and general lifestyle.
§ 7 Other regulations
(2) With regard to data protection on Facebook, please note the following data protection information of Facebook Ireland Limited: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Source: Free Facebook fan page - disclaimer from www.JuraForum.de